Thursday, October 15, 2009

the ugly truth

THE UGLY TRUTH!! ...lol..the awesomest movie i've ever watched through out the year..
seriously..if you havent watch it..trust me..YOU SHOULD!...i mean if you are a normal human being like me..*YES I AM NORMAL!!* ...you'll LOVE it!! ...I dont normally say it.. but i was laughing my ass out..through out the whole movie!!..lol..

but they kinda kutuk women a lot..which, part of it might be true..the other..is BULLSHIT!! ..hehehe..I like the last part though..when SHE takes over the mic..and tells the truth.. which might be ugly..for the guys..but IT IS THE TRUTH!! ...one word..CHICKEN!! ok maybe two words..CHICKEN & COWARDs!!... they as in MEN know what to do..but they don't have the guts to actually do it..and then they claim.."I'm stronger one!!" hehehe...I'm sorry..but the truth is ugly, remember??!! ..

no wonder so many of them run away..hide in that hideous mask of theirs..

but one thing I learn..never changed who you are..for someone else.. that defeats the whole purpose..of friendship..and even love.. I mean..why be with someone..when they dont like you..FOR "YOU"?? but if you change for better..now that's a different story.. whoever you're with..is doing an EXCELLENT JOB!! .. but the whole point is..dont change for anyone..it wont be worth it..even if you're blurr, crazy, weird..and lame like me..lol..which i doubt there will be another "me"..just be who you are.. trust me.. the worlds population is growing.. surely the "one in a million" ..will break those walls and sweep you off your feet..lol.. I'm dreaming too much..arent I?? ..

*sigh* ...

anyway...today was my last day in tuition.. though it was only i and 1/2 weeks.. gonna miss those little rascals..who never failed to make me smile..after giving me the wrong answers. gonna miss ..cracking my head..on a standard 5 manual division..commonly known as "bentuk lazim" ..gonna miss the time..whereby my heart almost stopped beating..when one of them fall after playing "catching" ..*it happens all the time..lol* ..gonna miss those time..when they always correct my 'tamil'..and I'll correct their "english" .. hmmm.. weird..how when you start liking something.. only when you know it's gonna end..

yes..im starting to love holidays.. when i realize..i have another 2 more days left..and then back to normal life..travelling..assignments.."GUYS" ..=p.. wait..the "last one" happens..even in holidays..lol..oh wait..i mean checking out guys in train..one of the advantage travelling..hehehe..

a buzy day..tomorrow.. hehe..GOING SHOPPING!! ..for my sis birthday.. found a partner.. and then at night..DINNER!! ..lol..for my sis..so-called celerating i guess..in some restaurant..in bangsar..hmmm..forgot whats the name..

and then on FRIDAY-SUNDAY!! ...YOUTH LEADERSHIP CAMP..=D..hehe..no idea why am i so excited..cause the next day..i'm heading back to college life..and part of me is hating it.. sigh..

well anyway..dont miss THE UGLY TRUTH!!.."its worth your time..=)

good nite..and god bless..

3 comments:

  1. absolutely worth it..not for 18 year olds though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watch tat oso!!!
    OMG! i laugh so hard in cinema wei!!
    hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete