Monday, January 11, 2010

1st official day..

I learned about male and female's brain today..hehe.. I'm not surprised when I found out that 60% of a male's brain constantly thinks of SEX!!..while 65% of a female's brain thinks of COMMITMENT!! ..hehe..cool huh??

Anyway..my TIMETABLE IS APPROVED!!!..WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!..you know what this means??..lol.. I DO NOT HAVE CLASSES ON FRIDAYS!!...ALLELUIA!! ..I've always been waiting to have a week day OFF..and its a FRIDAY as well!! weeeeee!!..

And trust me..I think all UNIVERSITIES..has MANAGEMENT problem!!..Rude and inconsiderate stuff!!.. God knows how long I waited.. I had to miss TWO classes!! Thank God my parents educated me well in my manners.. or else.. sigh.. I also dont know what I'll do.. But I'm well aware..my words can be very hurtful.. *Yes, it can!!..* ..thats why I rather be blur.. than being AWARE.. lol..

By the way..guess who came to see me??!!..heheh..LIM JIN HAN!! ..my long lost bf!!..ok ok..ex..lol.. hahahhahaa..erm.. ok la..he didnt literally COME TO SEE ME.. lol ..but at least he was willing enough to take the trouble to call me..and ask about the right timing..to meet!!..lol.. =D but it was like high school moments..only thing..we're not in our uniforms..and it only last for an hour..=( lol... should meet up more..=)

anyway..
this is something to ponder on..=)

I asked for Strength.........
And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom.........
And God gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity.........
And God gave me brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage.........
And God gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love.........
And God gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favors.........
And God gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted ........
I received everything I needed!


take care..and god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment