Sunday, January 17, 2010

A bad girl..

My hand hurts... wow..now thats a change..normally i'll say 'the hearth hurts..' ..lol

anyway.. I dont get it..I mean i didnt go for any strainers exercise.. neither did I play badminton recently.. or arm wrestle with anyone..ok I did write a couple of pages of essay.. but that should hurt my fingers..not my hand.. when I say 'hand' im talking about above my wrist till my elbow.. Or what else could hand mean??..the whole thing is called..'ARM' right?? or is it HAND?? haizz..

OH NOOOO!! did I just write a whole paragraph about the topic HAND?? ..God, help this girl, on the keyboard..she's scarring the readers out there..with her NONSENSE!! ..but it does HURT K!!..lol

Anyway..I found out something new today.. the person whom YOU EXPECTED to be good.. who would never do anything to hurt another.. who wants a live like its heaven on earth..does not exist!! ..cause when the right moment comes.. someting will snap somewhere.. and all the trust you have built will be ruined in a second!!..

One example.... the east Christians..who threw bottles to the mosque..

another example... me...=(

Yes..ME!!...sigh.. I admit I'm a jerk.. I do not deserve a place in this earth.. I've terribly hurt that one person..whom I know.. is willing to trade her life with me... will walk through heaven and earth..is she was given the chance!!..

sigh.. I'm truly sorry.. I hardly loose my temper.. it was just that once.. It was all too much.. I'm so sorry..

I know you wont be reading this..but still..I'm very very sorry..

If I could turn back time.. I would gladly replace all those stuff with something pleasing..

sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment