Thursday, January 7, 2010

UTAR Finals!!

Last night..I had a dream... more like a nightmare.. I got my final semester results.. and this is what I had.. a B for MATHS IN BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE..and a B- for SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY!!.. I was heart-broken.. woke up and felt like crying!!..like why cant I just do ONE thing that is RIGHT??!!...like mati-mati dissapointed!!.. cause my whole CGPA is gonna drop!!.. sigh.. But after waking up..I said.."Lord may your WILL be done.. not mine!!"

And just a few minutes ago.. My results came out.. I read it over and over again.. hehe.. this is what I got!!..

  • SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY.......................................................B+
  • MATHS FOR BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE...........A

I cant imagine my eyes!!..So to my saviour up there.. who made it all possible!! ..for to whom I'm dependent on..for EVERYTHING!!.. the air I breathe.. the words I write.. the beat of my heart.. the songs I sing.. the answers to my QUESTION!! Thank you Lord!!.. could'nt have done it without you!!

What an ENDING!!..to a hard year.. What a blessing in that wild storm.. What a joy to this mad soul..=D

But I know one person..whom wont be happy.. the most important person, whom I really really wanna share it with... MY MOM!! ..sigh.. All she'll say..is why cant you get BOTH A's??

Nevermind..!! some other day maybe.. when I'm good enough for her..=)

But I'm out for a celebration!!...yippeee!!...anyone free??=p

1 comment: