Saturday, January 9, 2010

My life is HIS!!

Finally I've found something intelligent to post..and this is one of my favorites..=) where you fight for peoples right.. this happens to be MY OWN right..as a christian..as a catholic..=D

A couple of days ago..looking at the situation the country is in..I was thinking..could it be possible that they will start blasting the churches here??...NAHHHH!!... they can't be that dumb..I mean come on!!..its Malaysia..we're much civilized than most of the countries in Asia!!

Then this morning..my sister had an SMS saying.."ASSUMPTION CHURCH might GET BURNT DOWN!!" Please pray.. The moment I heard what she said..I was like..WHAT??!! show me the MESSAGE!!" ..And after that similar messages about other churches..were forwarded.. The worst I feared has indeed came true!!..sigh..

I had this weird kind feeling.. like.."Something is sooooo wrong!!" ..Yes of cause..this is wrong.. Its not everyday you get messages saying.."hey watch out!! HFC might be on the next burnt list!!

Even at the thought of that "THOUGHT"..could send me shivers through my spine.. One question silently but sympathetically appeared in my mind.."But why..WHY do they hate us sooo much??" ..Arent we allowed to fight for..what is rightfully ours??..if our positions were switched..wouldn't they do the same thing??..wouldn't they fight for their rights?? and WE WON it fair and square.. No bribery.. no cheating.. just the TRUTH!!

But of cause we wont do the same thing they did..WO WONT go around blasting MOSQUES!! that's what makes us different from their religion.. The burn our churches..and we still call them FRIENDS!! .. =D

I'm sure their religion teaches the same.. Every religion teaches about LOVE.. But where is that love today?? Blinded by the sight of money??..Blinded by the greed to take charge?? ..way to go GOVERMENT!!..my country is now FALLING APART!!

To be honest..the Islamic brothers.. are like our cousins.. why?? Jesus (Nabi Isa) and Nabi Muhammad were cousins.. and Isaac and Ibrahim..Abraham's sons.. were brothers.. Only difference.. they do not believe that CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD.. but instead just an ordinary prophet..

Its pretty clear we believe in the same God..

I remember my sister used to cantor in Malay last time..during the BM Mass.. whereby the psalm goes like this,,"Ya Allah..kasihanilah kami..dan berkatilah kami" ..I was singing it the whole day today..=) Asking God to have pity on us..to have pity on those who caused it..

But if they were to modify the court judgment..then THE SELANGOR ANTHEM ..CANT BE SuNG!! ..for it contains the word "ALLAH!!" ..or else it doesn't make any difference.. and we should be given the right to use it..=)

Then I received another SMS saying.."please remove all rosaries and religious articles..they are smashing down cars in Bangsar.." I was SHOCKED!! ..I didn't know..it can go till that extend..

But I was thinking..was my car more important than MY GOD??!! so I told my sis.. "I'm not gonna remove anything!!" They wanna tear down the car..let them do it!! ..*I'm talking as if its my car..* ..lol.. I'm not sure bout my family..but if it was my car..I wouldn't remove anything..

Then my sister told bout this to Saha..and he said.."sometimes we got to think smartly.. getting rid of the rosaries..doesn't mean.. Your getting rid of JESUS.."..

hmm..sounds kinda rite.. but my heart was soo adamant.. then we went back home..and mom said.."I didn't remove anything from the car..neither am I gonna remove it!!" ...ceehh wah.. my MOM is speaking!!.. trust me..when she speaks..she makes the impossible seem possible!!..=) Guess I have some of her genes..hehe

She said..the cross is there..as in IDENTITY..as a SYMBOL..as a PROTECTION..REMOVING IT..is like..your throwing away your own identity!!..Your afraid!!..of what your believing in.. A coward in the eyes of GOD!! A denial to your FAITH!!..your telling.."I'm sorry Lord.. just once.. please hide yourself away from me...or else MY CAR might get hurt!!"

Where is YOUR FAITH people??!! THIS GUY HUNG ON THE CROSS FOR YOU!! ..don't you think..HE is more than willing to protect you and your car..if only you ASK him to??..ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!!...SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!..KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPEN UNTO YOU!!..Faith might seem like a small word..but remember WITH FAITH!!..even a mustard seed can move MOUNTAINS!!

Well my second choice is..SO WHAT IF YOU SMASH MY CAR?? yeah I agree.. i might have to spend a lil bit more to repair it.. but I'll be glad to do it!! I'm sure..He'll make a way out there for me.. ..They can even take my life..if they want it.. I'm all OUT for CHRIST!! Yes I am dead serious!!

Well..I'm still single.. Thank God..am not married or having any kids..it wound be harder..but I wouldnt hesitate.. and I'm sure my family will support me!!.. Not in DYING!! ..but in STANDING UP FOR YOUR RELIGION..EVEN IF IT CAUSES YOU DEATH!! ..Dying for Christ..makes DYING more interesting..=)

Why am I so bold..and hmm..courageous you say??..well take a look at these verses.. and You'll know why..

"Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven...
Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me.... Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven..."
(Matthew 5:1-12)

Dear Lord..
The situation I feared the most..has officially occurred..
Out of hate for your people.. out of disgust..just for using YOUR name..
But You have mentioned Lord..a time will come.. where Your people will be persecuted.. Where anti-Christ will go strong.. where even believers will doubt YOU!!..

But YOU Lord...are beyond description!!
Too marvellous for words..
Even the mountains bow down..even the storms calm down..
For unto YOUR promise..I'll cling on..
A life in abundance.. a life with NO REGRETS!!
A life with YOU!!..

Help me not to loose faith..
Help me..help others.. to remember.. that YOU ARE GOD!!..
In Your own house..
I'll dwell..forever and ever..

"It is NO longer I who live..But Christ who lives in ME!!" ..
Good nite..and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment