Friday, January 22, 2010

Lies

So this is it...my confession..some typical lame stuff..

To whom??...hehehehe... *ehem..ehem* ...thats my lil secret..=)
  • I don't care what you do..or doing..or about to do..
  • I don't care if your thinking of me or not..
  • I don't care if someone else is standing by your side..
  • I don't care..if the next SMS I receive whether or not..is signed by your name..
  • I'm not gonna think of you..in every song I listen too..
  • I will stop tossing and turning all night..the moment you appear on my mind..
  • I will stop smiling to myself..when I .....*this part is erased*
  • I will not think of you anymore...

THERE!!...I finally said it... now if only..I can DO it!!..
haizz..what a bad liar am I... knowing I can't..thinking I CAN!!

It kinda sucks rite..when you have a lot to say..but you cant breathe a word to that person.. its even worse..when you're dying to know..whats on their mind.. but they keep you hanging..like a damm YO-YO on their finger!!... if kinda hurts too.. when you cant do nothing about it but only wish the best for them...sigh..

hmm...no worries.. I miss being emo..so yeah...

take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment