Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Something..

before I start..a BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE..to Miss Juan Margrita Gabriel Thomas!!.. for actually finishing 16 SKETCHES IN 4 HOURS!!! ..yiiipppeeeee!!.... dont ask me how..dont ask
me why..*not in a mood for long essays...* lol.. but I DID IT!! .. AMEN!!..

By the way.. did I say..that all my lecturers..pronounce my name as ..."HU-AN" ..gosh..the first time I smiled..the second time I controlled..the third time I was making up mind..to either CHANGE MY NAME..or CHANGE MY SEX!! ..which of cause.. I only TALK BIG.. but never dared try it.. or perhaps thats what I should start doing from now on..DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.. just go all out for the horizone.. fly wherever the wind takes me..though I might get struck by lightning.. or end up on top of the tree..next to a SNAKE!!..or who knows.. I can fly to where TAYLOR LAUTNER is.. then can kiss my studies goodbye..and HAPPILY EVER AFTER comes in the picture..lol.. and this is the moment..where my MOM'S FACE APPEAR!!..sheeshh.. potong steam only..hehe

I like my name..I dont think anyone in the world has it.. since its a BISEXUAL name..hehe.. but then again..when someone pronounces it WRONGLY!!..my pressure shoots high up!!.. I could feel the "geram-ness" in me..hehe..

Anyway..I actually wanna blog about something else.. something that's been disturbing me for the past two years..something that I thought is GONE FOREVER..something that's maybe, probably, possibly might be happening.. something which I dont think I can blog about it today..looking at my PC CLOCK..which has strike 2AM!! ..and I have 8AM class tomorow..sigh..

Something..hmmm...or perhaps someone??

or maybe I wont even blog about it..lol

Good nite!!..
Thank You lord..for helping me in my assignment!!..
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment