Sunday, January 31, 2010

wedding!!

"In this crazy life..through these crazy times.. ITS YOU..ITS YOU!!..you make me sing.. you're every line.. you're every word.. you're everything.."

WEDDINGS!!...dont you just love weddings??.. hehehe.. well I do.. =D

Witnessed 2 marriage today..and both was AWESOME!! ..of course.. its every girls dream.. to be in that white gown.. to walk down that aisle next to her old man.. and experience that touching scene the moment her dad hands over his daughter to the groom..*i almost teared today* ..to say that oath..not only say it.. mean every word.. till hear voice starts to tremble for she's never been so sure about anything in her life before.. with the veil covering her beauty..that shines radiantly the moment he lifts it up.. and he kisses her gently and sweetly...awwwwwhhh!! ..such amazing gift isn it..??.. the gift of Holy Matrimony.. the gift of love..=)

Call me crazy..but yes..here's the song I've chosen.. incase I happen to get married..hehehe
  • From this moment..
  • You're still the one..
  • Only God could love you more..
  • When God made you..
  • Tonight
  • Truly Madly Deeply..
  • For you I will
  • Unbelievable
  • Sempurna!!..
I can't help it..every time I attend a wedding.. sure they'll have a song that catches my breath.. So I don't have no choice.. anything that leaves me breathless..is worth my attention..=)

Anyway remember BRENDAN??.. BRENDAN ALOYSIUS ADWIEN??.. hehe.. I blogged about him..some time back..during HFC's leadership camp.. the 28th year old..with the voice of an angel??... I saw him again today..!!..he happened to be the bride's classmate.. such a small world huh?? and WOW!! ..you can ask GLYNN WONG.. as she was sitting next to me.. how I was entering this different kinda world..the moment he started to sing.. I was mesmerized.. was amazed.. was literally DROPPING DEAD!! ..for he sang sooo beautifully that I felt like crying!!.. I've heard him before..a few times.. but this time..it was beyond words.. he sang "the prayer" by celine dion and andre bocelli... and he nailed it!!...and also "you raise me up" by josh groban.. I swear I was dead..went back to heaven.. listened to an angel.. and was sent back alive.. to testify God's gift..to his people..

Seriously, if he aint entering the seminary..his girlfriend would be sooo very lucky!!..and trust me.. I myself would have gone after him.. lol.. which is a big deal.. hehe.. what you dont believe me??...haha.. yes, I only admire from afar.. not really the going forward and introducing myself kinda type.. sigh.. which I think I should change this perspective if I intend to get married..lol..but really..you can just fall in love with his singing!!..

I wish I could win people's heart too.. not singing of cause.. yes I LOVE to sing.. but I cant sing for nuts..lol.. there must be something I'm good at..hmmm..

hehe.. I crapped a lot didnt I??.. dont blame me.. I do this when I'm dead tired.. long day again tomorow.. another wedding..and GRANDMA will be here!!..=) ...weeee.. hehehe..

wow..from MICHAEL BUBLE..i went to wedding.. from wedding..i went to songs.. from songs.. i went to singing.. from singing.. i went to GRANDMA??!!

see..I told ya..TIRED!!.. yikes..

something more interesting next time,..=)

lots of love,

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!
    I just wrote a song about love for my girlfriend and I thought I would find lyrics on your blog so that I can compare my song :P but anyhoo... you're blog is wayy nicer than mine that's for sure! If you have the extra 3 minutes to listen to the song I wrote that's on youtube, click here Girlfriend Love Songs and dont forget to rate and comment the song! :) thanx SOOOOOO much! :D

    ReplyDelete