Saturday, January 30, 2010

surprises??

and there she goes again.....

She revealed..a little bit too much information on that one page..and now she has to deal with it.. =(

Ok so..I decided to blog after all.. Pretty crazy day today!!..had quite a lot of heart attacks..lol.. I'm still surprise to be alive to blog..after all the so-called attacks..hehe

Well..everything went on as planned...in YOUTH AWAKENING...great turnout..great songs.. great games... well..i wish I could say that..lol..

But..no..
it was even better..
Firstly...the crowd was twice the crowd we expected.. Secondly.. the games.. was ok-ok only...but still had fun laughing..hehehe.. thirdly..the PNW session..went haywire..cause one of the plug burst!!.. and I think its a lesson..to teach us..to PRAY before we begin anything..=).. Fourthly..we had some unexpected guests from klang..which was very very unexpected..and might be the biggest cause for my heart attack!!..=p ...fifthly..I went all around the church..chasing AMANDA and ANN...for my bag!!..=(

So what do you think??..hmm no point answering... I can't exactly hear you..hehe..=p

So i'll tell you what I think..
  • I think that when God is at work...the devil is clearly at work too.. this explains the ELECTRIC SHOCK!!
  • I think...there's nothing wrong in running after someone for your bag like a little lifeless gal... Yes it made me look silly.. but hey..who knows someone might actually STEAL your bag someday... its not a safe world out there.. so yeah.. you get to practice on how to get it back..and buck up on your running skills..=p ..besides..YES!! ..i had lots of fun.. =D dont mind doin it again..only in a much secluded area..hehehe..
  • I think that God's ways are very unpredictable..very mysterious.. something I've heard many many times.. but still unable to grasp it..for I can't see..what he's trying to tell me..
  • I think..sometimes.. SURPRISES..are very healthy.. very good medicine.. that could totally change your whole boring day!! hehehehe...
  • I think..that I had a fruitful day..overall.. especially towards the ending..=D

So that's pretty much how it went..

hmmm...but there's something else on my mind..

its gonna happen anytime soon... and noo..she's not ready for it.. will never be ready for it.. but yes.. she's got to face it..sooner or later.. whether she like it or not...=(

Lord, unto your hands..I'll leave this matter..
By your side..I'll claim my place..
On your wings..I'll still cling on..
No matter how bad it turned out!!

Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment