Thursday, January 21, 2010

Incy-wincy spider

I refuse to blog today...due to some unavoidable circumstances!!..=( ..err not that anyone is actually waiting for my post... hmmm

Note to self..:
NEVER EVER put those hopes up again!! ..cause..

"the incy wincy spider..climbing up the spout.. Down came the RAIN and wash the spiders out!!"

Forget about the sun..apparently at that period..the sun never came out..and little incy wincy spider..never made it to the spout!! It got washed away to a whole different world!!..No one ever heard about it again..=(

THE END!!..

Nice or not my story??..hehehe..
the ending is a bit screwed up since there's no HAPPILY EVER AFTER there..and again..I simply refuse to re-do it!!

tak ada mood!!...=(

lol...

take care..god bless

p/s ..I'm not PMS-ing..lol... I wish I could give a reason too..!! ..sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment